- -Iron Chef shirt
- -Size XL but no tag
- -Worn on SYL Tour
- -Handwritten Note: “I loved the Japanese Iron Chef show. Tracy ordered this for me & I wore it as my SYL stage shirt for a full year.”
- – Pic of Devin wearing the shirt included
On almost every tour Devin has brought home some form of merchandise as a souvenir. Over the years he has collected a vast amount of band shirts etc. He has decided that there are too many and they need to go, hopefully to be enjoyed by someone else…
These shirts could be:
- – old or new-ish
- – rare, or not
- – worn (some extensively), or not
- – stained, have holes or possibly be stinky (see description)
These shirts have most likely at some time:
- – been in contact with smoke, cats, dogs, dust, wheat, eggs or other allergens
Each one comes with a signed, hand-written note describing the shirt’s history (see pictures).
Winner pays actual shipping costs. Your shirt will be shipped via Canada Post.
If you’d like, you can calculate your shipping costs before the auction ends.