- -The Strapping Young Lad original “Heavy” shirt.
- -Devin designed it himself
- -Has been described as “hideous”
- -Was once black, now more grey
- -Very well worn, may have small holes
- -Size XL.
- -Handwritten Note: “This was the first shirt I ever made for my music – I found this in my closet – I didn’t even know I had it!”
- – Rare pictures of Devin wearing the shirt will be included
On almost every tour Devin has brought home some form of merchandise as a souvenir. Over the years he has collected a vast amount of band shirts etc. He has decided that there are too many and they need to go, hopefully to be enjoyed by someone else…
These shirts could be:
- – old or new-ish
- – rare, or not
- – worn (some extensively), or not
- – stained, have holes or possibly be stinky (see description)
These shirts have most likely at some time:
- – been in contact with smoke, cats, dogs, dust, wheat, eggs or other allergens