- -Infinity Dress Shirt
- -Size XL but these fit very large
- -Handwritten Note: “Back in the late 90’s we made our own merch. This dress shirt was a kind of ‘high end’ item at the time.”
On almost every tour Devin has brought home some form of merchandise as a souvenir. Over the years he has collected a vast amount of band shirts etc. He has decided that there are too many and they need to go, hopefully to be enjoyed by someone else…
These shirts could be:
- – old or new-ish
- – rare, or not
- – worn (some extensively), or not
- – stained, have holes or possibly be stinky (see description)
These shirts have most likely at some time:
- – been in contact with smoke, cats, dogs, dust, wheat, eggs or other allergens
Each one comes with a signed, hand-written note describing the shirt’s history (see pictures).
Winner pays actual shipping costs. Your shirt will be shipped via Canada Post.
If you’d like, you can calculate your shipping costs before the auction ends.