- -DTP Deconstruction Bloodstock 2011 Shirt
- -Size M
- -Handwritten Note: “I liked this shirt. I grabbed it after the show”
On almost every tour Devin has brought home some form of merchandise as a souvenir. Over the years he has collected a vast amount of band shirts etc. He has decided that there are too many and they need to go, hopefully to be enjoyed by someone else…
These shirts could be:
- – old or new-ish
- – rare, or not
- – worn (some extensively), or not
- – stained, have holes or possibly be stinky (see description)
These shirts have most likely at some time:
- – been in contact with smoke, cats, dogs, dust, wheat, eggs or other allergens
Each one comes with a signed, hand-written note describing the shirt’s history (see pictures).
Winner pays actual shipping costs. Your shirt will be shipped via Canada Post.
If you’d like, you can calculate your shipping costs before the auction ends.